Pool Key Card
Hermitage residents will need a key card to access the pool and pool restrooms.
- Hermitage HOA membership entitles each household to their 1st key card FREE of charge.
- An additional 2nd card may be purchased for $25.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged cards may be replaced for $25 each.
- Old key cards that have been replaced will be deactivated.
A household may have no more than two active key cards at one time.
Key card basics:
- Access the pool facilities by holding your card in front of the card-reader next to the entry.
- You need your card to enter AND EXIT the gates so be sure to keep your card with you until you leave.
- We recommend that you mark your card so to not confuse it with other cards at the pool.
Key card care:
- You can keep your key card in a wallet or purse.
- You can write on your card with a permanent marker.
- You can clean your key card with a damp cloth.
- DO NOT swim with or immerse your card in liquid.
- DO NOT send your card through the clothes washer.
- DO NOT expose to extreme heat like a dryer or car dash.
- DO NOT bend, crimp, or twist your key card.