Hermitage is a covenant protected community of 161 homes located half in Huntsville and half in the Monrovia area of Madison County, Alabama.
Our amenities include a spacious community clubhouse with a full kitchen and a lighted saltwater pool.
Just minutes by car to work, schools, shopping, theaters and numerous restaurants.
- Madison Hospital: 4 miles
- Cummings Research Park: 6 miles
- MidCity District: 6 miles
- University of Alabama in Huntsville: 8 miles
- Redstone Arsenal: 9 miles
- Huntsville International Airport: 11 miles
Other nearby attractions:
- Huntsville Museum of Art
- Early Works Museum
- Huntsville-Madison County Botanical Garden
- Big Spring Jam
- Von Braun Center
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center